About Intergovernmental Renewable Energy Organization (IREO)
IREO, is the bridge between governments and the private sector to facilitate the implementation of Renewable Energy technology. IREO’s mission is simply to provide 360 degree support to those entities who understand the environmental challenges facing not only any humanitarian efforts but humanity itself.
Functions of IREO
- Provide independent review of technologies for feedback to Governments and companies
- Provide input of viability and scalability of projects in diverse climates
- Evaluation of innovative technologies
- Overseeing the implementation of pilot projects
- Providing governments in need the access to renewable energy technologies available to them through companies IREO Sanctions
- Coordinate and host conferences which bring experts from UN Agencies, Member States, and professional from the corporate and academic communities to highlight the benefits of Renewable Energy (focusing on production and financing options available to implement projects globally)
IREO and the United Nations IREO is an intergovernmental organization formed through a Constituting Treaty by the Official Member States that agreed to form a Collaborative Intergovernmental Cooperative Free Agreement. The agreement seeks to promote the use of sustainable renewable and alternative energy technologies via international cooperation.
Learn more about IRO. Link to http://ireoigo.org